19 January 2011

ERTCSJDHT: A Catty Conclusion

I think I am going to stop posting Erin Reads the Comics So Josh Doesn't Have To here, and leave that for my single-purpose tumblog:

http://erinreadsthecomics.tumblr.com/

People can't really post comments, because tumblr is a blog site intended for the verbally challenged, but the layout for pictures is nice on there, and I got tired of manually resizing each scan and uploading a small- and large-resolution of each to photobucket. Laziness wins again, I guess.

Also, on tumblr I tag each comic with its newspaper strip progenitors, so at least credit is being given, in case some daily cartoon has an especial aesthetic appeal, and you just need to know what it's called and who drew it so that you can go and read all the archives and make your favourite panel your desktop background. Because there's nothing so wondrous to observe like the artistry in the funny pages.


10 December 2010:













(Case in point.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm giving you the box o mystery, what is in that box?! ( :

    Have you seen the British movies "A fish called wanda" or the sequel "fierce creatures" ?, if you like animal related humor, both are IMO funny. I must have seen the first film 5x (I see you liked Black books and the mighty boosh from the UK)

    ReplyDelete