24 April 2010

PROBABLY MY SOULMATE: Chuckie's Dad from Rugrats

Charles "Chas" Finster, Sr., oh, what a catch...



The glasses, the moustache, and impeccable style:



He runs a coffee shop and loves public libraries, boo-yah! Already know where me and Chas can hang out!

And we all know I have a thing for "young dads," but having Chuckie as a son brings its advantages. First, Chuckie's (and Charles') high frequency of nasal problems would make my anosmia old-hat! We could skip the questions about my ability to taste, and do our own eating....... out............ like at a restaurant.

Also, my dreams of having a gay, mostly-friendless son would be automatically fulfilled come matrimony:


He will love all of the Woody Allen movies I will force him to watch.

And don't go ribbing on me, "But he's already married!" and yaddah yaddah yah. I never watched the Rugrats movies or any episodes that came out after that, so I don't consider that whole "Kimi" situation really a party of Charles' life. And come on, Chas, you chose Kira Watanabe for your second wife? More like Wannabe... You can do so much better than that. You need someone who respects your fine facial hair and your "fabulous" son. Someone like me, Charles Norbert Finster. Someone like me.


Shhhh, baby, just go back to sleep. That whole Parisian nightmare was just a dream. I'm here now and before you drift back to doze-land how about we see what that moustache can do...

1 comment:

  1. according to the first fame shot he looks pretty well endowed, too.

    score.

    ReplyDelete