22 November 2010

THAT'S WHAT HE SAID: Julian Barratt, to The Guardian



I fool myself into thinking I'm an atheist, when I'm probably a devout theist. If I was a total atheist and didn't believe in anything supernatural, then I wouldn't find horror films as exciting as I do. I'm writing a scary kids' film at the moment. I'm aiming for Donnie Darko, but it'll probably end up more like Rentaghost.


Here's hoping for the latter, J.B.

Read the rest of the interview here and be excited it exists because Mr Barratt hardly ever talks to the press. Also, pray to whatever theistic entity you pledge allegiance that these Chekhov shorts become available en-full at some point so that I can watch them.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of Boosh goodies here including The Bear. All on megavideo

    http://thelandofmagicpies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete