05 September 2010

THE LITTLE THINGS: Party Down, S02E08



I'm all "sad face" about the cancellation, but most of the second season was pretty shaky, and at least the show ended with an amazing, oh my god I need to watch Adventureland and Freaks and Geeks and Parks & Rec and Knocked Up and Veronica Mars and The State and everything everything the cast has ever been in except for Glee because oh my fucking Jesus this is that good kind of finale, instead of having a slumpy third season that I stop watching mid-way through and dissuades me from ever re-watching the first two.

The only worry is whether Martin Starr will get regular work in the near future, because how can I live without any new Bill in my life??!

(I'm gonna go ahead and hazard a supposition that it would be a lot like that hypothesized third season scenario above. So I guess I'd have to find something to do with those freed-up ten hours a year. I'm gonna go with watercoloring.)

No comments:

Post a Comment